It is that time of the year, when you start to look back at everything you did since January… 2018 was really intense for me, I quit my job, started a new one, met new friends. But I won’t talk about too much personal stuff here . Let’s talk about costumes and photography !
In 2018 I did 10 photoshoots ! It was my busiest year as a photographers and I loved it ! I learnt a lot of new editing techniques, tried new stuff with my super old camera and got 2 new lenses which I love !
At the end of the year I traded my self with new gear, and I can’t wait to try them in 2019 :
- A Canon D80 reflex camera
- A soft box
- A Cobra flash
I made 8 costumes and shootings in 2018 ! In total 5 costumes were fully crafted by me and 3 were made with bought elements. I am super happy with all of them, each of them are characters I love, and some were waiting for such a long time to be made or shot ! I still have a casual Mei outfit from Overwatch to shoot, maybe in 2019 ?
And finally here are my cosplay plans for 2019.
- Janna Star Guardian is almost finished and the shooting is planned in January, finally !!
- I made a quick witch costume for Halloween, and I decided she deserves a complete dress and shooting planned in February.
- Morrigan from Darkstalkers, design by Noflutter. For a very special Body Positive project planned for Easter.
- Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa : the jacket was a gift from a dear friend, so I have made the complete costume. I just need to shoot it.
- I have Disney group planned 😉
- Poison Ivy design by Stanley Lau for a Gotham sirens trio
- Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn is still planned ! I had to postpone her unfortunately
- Tali from Mass Effect is already started, I hope to shoot her in spring 2019 !